Thursday, October 9, 2008

Dress 2...Me 0

McCall's 5464....It's beating me. I'm ready to tap out on this one. I added small round beads left over from Nicci's Christmas gift projects from 2 years ago to the neckline thinking it would solve the rolling facing issue. It didn't help, it still rolls ...or maybe I just need bigger boobs?

I picked apart about 2.5 inches of the neckline, made the facing smaller and made a quasi pleat in the dress front. Pinned the spots where the beads would go. Didn't help.

Picked it apart...again. Gathered the top edge of the dress front then resewed it to the facing. No dice. I'm done messing with the neckline of this dress; it gets beads and looser elastic on the sleeves and that's it.

I've got to get a black cami type top to wear under it.

No comments:

Post a Comment