Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Meme Express....Grinch

Today, the Meme Express prompt is “Grinch.”

Did you read Dr. Seuss’ classic Christmas story, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, as a child? Absolutely!

Do you watch the animated cartoon each year on television? Every year, without fail. If my grown children are around I torture them and make them watch with me.

Do you have your own copy of it? Yes, the animated version.

Did you see the Jim Carrey version of The Grinch in a cinema? I took my kids to see it...fell asleep but woke in time to see Christmas saved :o)

Did you purchase the movie? No.

Which did you prefer, the animated or live-action version? Positively the animated one - it's a classic!

Do you know any real-life Grinches? Well....it's not nice to call folks out like that.

Have you ever acted like a Grinch? I'm sure I have, in a moment of frustration, called off Christmas in the distant past (Probably while trying to fit Tab A into Slot B on the endless Barbie and Ninja Turtle toys)

Who is Cindy-Lou Who, anyway? She looks eerily like my sister...

No comments:

Post a Comment