Thursday, March 6, 2008

Fabric Collector

Hi, my name is Leene and I'm a fabric collector. And yes, it can be an adiction, a bothersome compulsion to have pretty bits of cloth. Even if I do nothing but fold and re-fold it time and again.

My favorite fabric store closed last year and I haven't found a replacement yet. A million ideas are doing the backstroke in my mind, makes me want to create a few Spring/Summer outfits. At least six dresses is my goal by Memorial day.....I must find a new fabric store.

Finding inspiration is the next step. Its just outside the corner of my eye .... waiting to be caught. Imagine fabric and patterns spread out on the floor of my workroom...such a jumble, a mess...inspiration! Need to clean up the old mess first...that is so not fun and might be the reason I'm wearing the crown (I am the Queen of Procrastination).

No comments:

Post a Comment