Sunday, May 18, 2008

One Giant Step

I've finally done it...purchased fabric on-line. Now, just so you know, I am no stranger to Internet shopping. It's convenient and can be fun but I don't understand how anyone could buy fabric on-line confidently. You can't touch it, you can't see the true color, it's weight....way too many variables here for me, thank you very much. But...so many of the blog-land sewers seem to do it without any qualms that I figured it was time to jump in. Fashion Fabric Club was the site of my 'daring attempt' and this is what I bought:

Ivory Print Jersey Knit - 3 yards













Light Green Swiss Dot Gauze - 4 yards












Aqua Pique - 2 yards














On the one hand, I can hardly wait until it gets here. On the other, fear rules my psyche ... I just know I'll be bummed...dealing with buyer's remorse is such a drag. No.... I'm definately excited :o)

I just thought of something...what if this turns out to be a great experience? Good Lord, I have so much fabric now....

No comments:

Post a Comment