Monday, January 16, 2012

Jalie 2921

It looked just like the photo and I was very, very pleased.  If you have used this pattern you'll know about the "burrito" method to sewing this top.  If you blindly follow the directions it will work out. Whoever designed this pattern is very clever.  Like everyone else, I love this top! My wearable muslin is now in DD's custody and she'd like another. I need to add a little to the side and shoulder seams when I make it for myself. Maybe just a larger size all around would be best.

UPDATE:  I cut a larger size all over and I'm pleased with the results.  The pale dusty blue jersey I used is very lightweight.  Translation:  can't wear it solo because it clings to all the lumps and bumps but it's a great layering piece!  I've worn the thing so many times it's quite shabby...time to make a new one!

2 comments:

  1. I recently sewed this top - and that burrito method was very clearly communicated. I love this top - one of my new faves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete