Monday, May 18, 2009

Key West Bound

We're going to Key West for our 25th wedding anniversary! Hubba-Bubba surprised me with the trip and I'm thrilled :o). This will be our first trip that isn't connected to work or a child's sport and it'll be just the two of us. Now I'm not complaining - we've had some mighty fun times traveling for work and the kids but...it's going to be so nice to do things (or do nothing) because we want to, not because we have to.

So I've got a month to get a few sundresses done. My goal is to fit everything I'll need into a medium sized carry-on. We'll be on island 3 days (taking the ferry from Ft Myers). I'll need flip-flops, a swimsuit, cover-up, a pair of shorts, 2 tops, 3 dresses, and assorted under-duds. I could carry that stuff in a large purse!

No comments:

Post a Comment