Monday, December 27, 2010

Circle Scarf

I always agonize over gift giving, especially to co-workers.  Giving an appropriate gift is a chore...you don't want it to be cheap but are limited by funds; nor do you want it tossed into a drawer and forgotten. I don't sew for others except the DD, not even Hubba-Bubba, so making Christmas gifts for co-workers made me nervous. 

We've had some snow and very cold, windy weather here lately.  Enter the one size fits all circle scarf.  I used this tutorial for an Infinity Scarf but left out the twist. Of course in the rush before the holiday I forgot to take pictures of the finished scarves BUT I do have pictures of the wearable muslin and left over swatches of fabric.  They all seemed genuinely pleased with their gifts... I hope they use them :o)




1 comment:

  1. I like these! What a great way to use leftover fabric.

    ReplyDelete