Sunday, April 26, 2009

A Fantastic, Fruitful Weekend

What a great weekend! My DD was home from the AF for a quick visit.... I miss her so when she's not here. Back to the good...for the past three days we've been on the go. The weather was stunning - sunny and in the 90s! We went out on the boat (just the four of us)yesterday for about 5 hours and it was the best part of my whole weekend. Hubba and I did major grocery shopping Friday while DS and BFF went to pick up DD. A trip to the fabric store, some medical training, and completely sewing two dresses (same pattern) for DD, and making a muslin and cutting out another..WHEW! Lots of visiting, cooking favorite meals, laundry and two very late nights later and I'm bushed, right down to my toenails. My cup is full.

No comments:

Post a Comment