Sunday, April 12, 2009

Movies, Movies, and More Movies!!!

WhooHoo!! Just finished watching "To Wong Foo, Thanks For Every, Julie Newmar" I LOVE that movie :o) We just got a Netflix subscription and the "Watch Instantly" feature may lead to my undoing. I've watched "Out of Africa", "The Other Sister", "...Julie Newmar", "Back to Bataan", "Holiday", and "The Ox-Bow Incident" all in 3.5 days! Now, don't get me wrong, I've accomplished a few other things while watching. I finished my dress!! It took a little tweaking despite the muslin - that for a later post. I've gotten a TON of ironing done as well as laundry, vacuuming and cooking (you can pause!) It really ends up being the background sound for my activities. I've seen all the movies before so no need for strict attention. Reading back over this post I realized something....I can rationalize with the best. Nice, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment